We introduce some functional uses and operations of the hydraulic pressure testing machine. First, we introduce the hydraulic system. The oil in the oil tank is sucked into the oil pump through the filter oil net, and then sent to the oil delivery valve through the oil pump oil pipe. When the hand wheel is closed, the piston is pushed open due to the oil pressure, and the oil flows back from the oil return pipe to the oil tank. When the oil supply hand wheel is opened, the oil enters the working oil cylinder through the oil pipe, and then passes through the oil return pipe through the pressure oil pipe. Flow back to the tank.
We have also sorted out the specific steps and hope to help everyone.
1. Unscrew the oil return valve to lower the lower pressure plate and take out the crushed sample.
2. Record the required load value and lift the pen.
3. After the sample is crushed, close the oil supply valve and stop the oil pump motor.
4. According to the test loading speed, slowly unscrew the oil delivery valve for loading test.
5. Open the beam motor, lower the upper pressure plate to about 10mm from the sample, and then turn the hand wheel on the beam to make the upper pressure plate contact the surface of the sample.
6. Adjust the active needle and the passive needle to zero and close the oil delivery valve.
7. Start the oil pump and unscrew the oil supply valve so that the wheel of the lower pressure plate leaves the track about 10mm.
8. Roll the recording paper on the drum of the drawing cylinder. This is only required when needed. Hydraulic pressure testing machine operation flow
9. Depending on the required measuring range of the sample, hang or remove the corresponding pendulum on the pendulum and align the engraved line on the handle of the buffer valve with the marking.
10. Push the lower pressure plate into the test machine and align it with the center.
11. Turn on the main switch and place the sample on the lower pressure plate.
Jinan Times Xinguang Instrument Co., Ltd. is a high-tech company specializing in metal and non-metal materials testing equipment such as hydraulic universal testing machine, hydraulic pressure testing machine, electronic tensile testing machine and impact testing machine. The company's current leading products include various hydraulic universal testing machines, electronic universal testing machines, pressure testing machines, impact testing machines, ring stiffness testing machines, spring testing machines, horizontal tensile testing machines, wood-based panel testing machines, fatigue testing machines, bending Test machine, hardness tester and various testing machine parts and other products, covering 10 series, more than 200 specifications