First, product introduction
WAW-E series microcomputer controlled electro-hydraulic servo universal testing machine is mainly used for tensile test of mechanical properties such as tensile, compression and bending of metal materials. It can test cement, concrete, brick, tile, rubber and its products after adding simple accessories. .
The machine consists of a four-column double-screw cylinder under the high-strength main engine and a piano-type oil source control cabinet. The oil pump adopts the Italian low-noise high-performance gear pump imported from Mazuqi. The stretching space is located above the mainframe, and the compression and bending tests are located below the main unit, that is, between the middle beam and the work table. The adjustment of the test space is realized by moving the middle beam, and the middle beam is lifted and driven by a chain. The computer fully automatic closed-loop control high-performance electro-hydraulic proportional servo valve completes the tests of stretching, compression and bending of various materials. After the test is completed, the experimental results of FM, REH, REL, RPO.2, RP1, RM and elastic modulus E of the materials are automatically taken.
Second, the function introduction
1. The special super-thick jaw seat is used to clamp the sample in the jaws, so that the jaws are completely contained in the jaw seat, so that the sample clamping is more reliable, and the possibility of trumpet-shaped deformation damage due to the shallow jaw seat is eliminated. Increased equipment life.
2. A wear-resistant lining plate is added between the jaw seat and the jaw plate to prevent the scale from falling during the metal stretching process, causing the slope of the jaw seat to be scratched, so that the clamping process is smoother and the addition is more reliable.
3. It has various control modes such as constant velocity stress, constant velocity strain, constant velocity displacement, tension control, program editor, etc. Various control modes can be arbitrarily and smoothly switched during the experiment.
4. The measurement and control software is based on the Chinese windowsXP operating system platform. It has fast running speed, gentle interface, menu prompt, mouse operation, and multiple sample information input modes, which can meet the testing needs of different materials. For the same condition, the sample is automatically generated once in one input, and a condition template can also be created.
5. The sample information, test data, test curve, etc. are automatically stored after the test is automatically completed.
6. Automatically switch to the appropriate range according to the size of the test force or the deformation of the material to ensure the accuracy of the test data measurement.
7. Test data (test force, displacement, deformation) The loading state and test curve are displayed along with the dynamic real-time screen of the test process.
8. According to the actual needs, the stress-strain, force-displacement, force-time, displacement-time curves can be selected for display, analysis and printing.
9. With automatic and manual two-mode analysis test results, the corresponding corresponding points of the test results can be found on the test curve only with the mouse.
10. Users can edit standard text report format or EXCEL text report format arbitrarily according to actual needs.
11. Automatic overload protection shutdown when the load exceeds 2%-5% of full scale
12. All relevant historical records can be automatically queried according to conditions such as sample conditions, test date and test data.
13. The software reserves the database interface, which is convenient for inter-laboratory local area network and is convenient for experimental data management.
Third, the main technical indicators
Maximum test force
Test force measurement range
Test machine accuracy
Level 1 or level 0.5
Test force resolution
Maximum load 1/300000
Deformation indication relative error
< ±1% of the indicated value
Maximum deformation 1/300000
Maximum stretching space
Maximum compression space
Round specimen maximum clamping range
Flat specimen maximum clamping thickness
Flat specimen maximum clamping width
Maximum piston speed
Maximum moving speed of the beam
Bending roller maximum spacing
Triple closed loop control and programming control
Mechanical limit and software overload protection
Oil source console size
Total motor power (kW)
Total weight (kg)